Sunday, January 4, 2009

10 food stumbles

While stumbling, I saw a fellow stumbler's blog where he shared his 1,000 favourite stumbling links of 2008. It was quite list! I would like to share some of my favourite stumbles periodically, too. I'll keep the list a little shorter...say about 10 every once in a while.

I hope this list of some of my favourite food stumbles inspires you to experiment. You'll notice there are no low-cal offerings on this list. Enjoy!

Zuni Roast Chicken with Bread Salad

Warm Churros & Hot Chocolate

Outback Steakhouse Bloomin Onion

Bacon-Sweet Corn Muffins

7-Layer Dip

Individual Beef Wellingtons with Sherry Cream Sauce

The Best Lemon Bars

Springy Flower Pot Desserts

Cheddar Pac Man Crackers

French Toast Casserole

Links Updated: March 20, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.