Monday, June 1, 2009

Wordle


The word cloud above was done with the online tool called Wordle. If you aren't a graphic artist, it is an easy way to create typographical art.

I input my blog address and it selected the highest ranking words and assembled them into a editable cloud of words. You can also input your own words.

Wordle provides font, language, layout and color choices. The language menu selection has the capability to eliminate all common words so you don't have a whole bunch of 'thes','ands', etc. The colour menu gives options of colour palette for the fonts and the background, plus the option to create your own.

Have fun playing with it.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is just delightful-- I love the idea of "word art" since i'm such a "wordie"myself.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.