Thursday, June 4, 2009

Alternate universes

The picture below was originally posted at the following link: http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson71.html. It tickled my funnybone.

Surviving the World posted Lesson #71
Alternate Universes (An Attempted Two-Dimensional Rendering Of An Infinitely-Directional, Near-Incomprehensible Concept)



My first choice would be the world where, by law, everyone must always be singing & dancing. It sounds like a fun place to be.



Second choice is the world where cheese cures all disease.

Of course, my two kitties would far prefer the world where parmesan cheese is used for cat litter.

3 comments:

  1. and I love your alternative universe idea-- what a great world:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were a cheese I'd be Lancashire, slightly acidic, a bit crumbly but very moorish! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree. Cheese is rather curative :-)! It always makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.