Saturday, February 21, 2009

New green fabric













Since the 2000 close of Marks & Spencer stores in Canada. I have had a heck of a time finding a pair of good, comfortable knickers. I might as well have been searching for the Holy Grail because they were as elusive to find.

I successfully fulfilled my 9-year quest last month at, of all places, Marks Work Warehouse. Yes, that place IS as industrial as its name connotes.

There is a new kid in fabric town: Modal. Besides being wonderfully comfortable, it is green, sustainable and its byproducts are used even in the food industry.

It is super-soft and feels luxurious. I definitely will be favouring it over other fabrics, when the choice is available.

You can read more about it at the manufacturer's web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.