Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My balcony


Apartment Therapy Chicago posted my question on how to decorate my balcony.

I'm overwhelmed by the responses, which you can find at http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/chicago/good-questions/good-questions-ideas-for-decorating-the-balcony-077903

Everyone's ideas were brilliant. The exercycle is history and I will lose the storage area behind the tomato plant (wood divider). The idea of the roll-down blind instead of the umbrella is inspired.

You KNOW a bench/love seat will be residing on that deck as soon as it warms up. It's such an obvious choice!

I'm also going to work in as many of the other suggestions as possible. I'm a lousy gardener so I can't vouch on the safety of more plants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.