Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 Irish stumbles

Did you ever hear the Irish song called The Orange and the Green? Well, that's story in our home. I am orange and my hubby is green.

Regardless of the division, we both celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Hubby's sister sent us some lovely flocked, stick-on shamrocks to wear for the day.

Since I was on vacation and didn't make up a Sunday stumble list, I thought I would do one for Saint Patrick's Day instead.

The History Channel: Saint Patrick's Day

Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day With These 19 Wonderful Recipes

Irish Literature, Mythology, Folklore and Drama

Gaeilge: Irish language,alphabet and pronunciation

The Irish Times

U2

Irish Geneology

Irish Citizenship by Descent

Irish Embassies around the World

Saint Patrick's Day Parades & Events Worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.