Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Iron Craft: 52-week challenge



Iron Craft is holding a year-long, craft challenge.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to more actively explore my creativity so I decided to join this crafting challenge. This might actually force me to follow through on my resolution.

If you would like to find out the details on how to join this challenge, go to Iron Craft's page Are you ready for the year of crafty?

This week's challenge for January 9th is called Lighting the Winter Gloom.

Here's my entry for Challenge #1: I pierced a copper sheet with a recurring apple pattern, framed it, and used it to cover a really ugly, fluorescent light above my sink.


1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I have a beautiful painting of an owl that shows just how talented you are. Good Luck and go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.