Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Email from the cat

My Basset hound got an email from one of her long-distance pals. Surprising, considering the level of disdain displayed when Bella visited her.

Email

Hi Bella!

Just wanted to let you know you'll feel better & more energetic in a day or two. I went for the same type of operation last month. I'm now able to concentrate more on my playtime, nap time and mealtimes.

Take care,
- MeeMaw


Reply

Dear MeeMaw:

Woof! My servants have tied a horrible cone on my head. It's embarrassing...they will pay!

Ah yes! nap time. I should be able to extend my 18-hour nap to a rounder figure, say 20 - maybe even 22, if my serfs don't pester me too much.

I've got a lot of eating to catch up on. Hopefully tomorrow I can figure out how to get out of this collar and chow down in comfort.

Love,
- Bella

2 comments:

  1. I love animal correspondence-- are these two Facebook friends as well? Several dogs and cats of my acquaintance have their own FB profiles and I really love the idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't do FB. This was a regular email from a friend of mine plus my reply.

      Delete

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.